AY> 4. "Week starts from" settings also don't stick. You can change them,
AY> but the next time you open the Preferences, it jumps back to the
AY> default setting of "<Use system's regional settings>".

AY> 5. What is the meaning of "Use system's regional settings"? What will
AY> happen if I change the setting here?

I  suppose  you can't. If TheBat! is using the system settings and you
want to change something do it in the system.

AY> Functionality:

AY> 1. I am glad to see that in SmartBat, the calendar actually displays
AY> the week in a standard fashion, with Sunday as the first day of the
AY> week.

It  shouldn't. It should follow the selected option like "Use system's
regional settings".

Best regards,
Gonçalo Farias

--
Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

 Current beta is 3.0.2.8 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: