Hello MAU,

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:03:05 +0100 GMT(2/27/2005, 1:03 PM -0600 GMT),
per mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] MAU wrote:

> That was for MailTraq, much before MyGate was even developed. MyGate is
> much more simple to install and configure and it just runs beautifully.
> I switched from MailTraq to MyGate as soon as I discovered it.

Since I like TB's editor so MUCH more than Agent and the fact that
Agent still hasn't provided multiple server capability, I will
probably take the time in the future to install MyGate.

URL? http://en.barin.com.ua/soft/mygate/  Correct?

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: