At 19:07 [GMT+0100] on Sunday February 27 (actual time - 2:07am on Monday in
Perth, Western Australia), you wrote:

>> Probably not a good reason, but I owned Agent before I knew of MyGate
>> and I got used to it.

> If it is _your_ reason, it is a good reason.

Not a comment on this post specifically (ie Greg), more on the thread in
general:

Sorry, but that's rubbish. It's *nice*, but it's rubbish. Plenty of people have
reasons for doing (or opposing) things that are completely wrong and/or dumb, no
matter how much they believe in them.

--

cheers, mic

Homeless people may have no homes, or no food, but they always seem to have
cigarettes.

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: