Hello Lynn!

On Wednesday, April 06, 2005, 5:13 PM, you wrote:

> The last time I did a backup from TB, the recovery wasn't exactly
> graceful - that was the Christmas release version of v3, if I
> remember correctly ...

> anybody know of anything I can do to back this up without losing
> too much data?

Last fall Tony Boom supplied me with a batch file that backs up TB!,
including the registry, and I've been backing up periodically with it,
but have never had to restore from it. However, Tony has successfully
restored from it.

I think Tony got it from Marck D. Pearlstone.

Anyway, I saved the file, with Tony's letter of instructions. I'll be
happy to send it to you by PM if you would like that. I think Tony
himself would offer it, if he happened to read your plea.

Tony's version is customized to us Winrar for compressing the zipped
folder.

Mary
The Bat 3.0.9.13 Return on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: