Hello Lynn,

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 15:13:32 -0700 GMT (07/04/2005, 05:13 +0700 GMT),
Lynn wrote:

L> anybody know of anything I can do to back this up without losing
L> too much data? My folders are really too big to sit and save each
L> to text files, and some of it really is mission critical stuff.

Export the registry key into the TB directory. Zip the whole TB
directory.

After you have reinstalled your OS, install TB new from scratch
(download the current version from the Rit site).

Then close TB, unzip the zip file created above into the directory
(overwriting everything you might have created there), then import the
reg key into the registry.

When you now open TB, all should be exactly the way it was before the
crash. If not, we'll go into your folders directly. Let me know if
necessary.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

GUYS: No shirt no service. GALS: No shirt, no charge.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.10
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: