Hello Neal,

On 12 April 2005, 20:21 you wrote:

>> I am still getting the random empty message, 0 byte size, with headers
>> only on my IMAP accounts. I have confirmed that I can see the same
>> messages just fine with alternate IMAP clients.

>> Still a HUGE issue. Anyone else seeing this?

I haven't seen this since I started uses the 3.0.9.x beta series. What
IMAP Fine-Tune options do you have?

> Oh yeah - bigtime. All attachments are 0 bytes. It's very
> disappointing to me to have to fire up Thunderbird to run IMAP
> attachments. the only thing I'd like to do with Thunderbird is make
> Thunderbird Soup.

Is "When browsing messages, retrieve only message text" checked in
Account Properties? If it is, it's quite normal to see zero-byte
files. To retrieve, simply double-click the attachment icon.

--
As ever,
  .\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans; it's lovely to be
silly at the right moment." HORACE, 65-8 BC

IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.0.9.13 Return
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: