Hi Allie,

--On Sunday, April 24, 2005 7:40 PM -0500 you wrote in part:

But that's not good. That may be why clearing the cache doesn't help
with many of your or even my problems.

Let's see..... Using my filemanager, I just navigated to the tbb and tbi
files of one of my IMAP mailboxes. I then cleared the cache for the
corresponding TB! IMAP folder and watched the files disappear in my
filemanager. Clearing the cache led to the deletion of the corresponding
tbb and tbi files here.

Why should anyone have to do this, to go through clearing caches, or not being able to read email, or being logged off? I can easily switch from client to client in Windows or UNIX/Linux, logging on to 2 different IMAP servers on XP and FreeBSD on my lAN, as well as any other anonymous IMAP server on the WAN, and do not have this problem with any other client. Just my 2c.

--
Gary

________________________________________________________ Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first - http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/