Hello Peter,

just now (on 05/03/2005 at 21:51) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

C>>  like IMAP totally NOT working.
> OK, IMAP is definitely not that bad here.

Really god here. Until Sunday I had synchronization turned on by fault.
Don't know, why I did this some time ago - but *all* folder were set to
synchronize new headers.
Now, with no sync, since I read mail online and cache it, really
everything works fine.
- No false or empty body
- No duplicate messages
- FAST message loading

C>>  I see mail... switch account, go back to imapaccount and the mail is gone.
> Not here.

See above, not with my actual settings!

C>>  Filters still don't work.
> Work here.

Works great, except outgoing filters problem:
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

C>>  Creating filters does not work.
> Works here.

Perfect here, since I use TB!.

C>>  Symcing is a drag... hardly works.
> Works here - with some connections sometimes hanging.

Also my problem - but, sorry, I don't have to use this.

Cees, what settings do you have? Tried to turn sync completely off?

9Val, anything seen like my experience before?

--
Bye Bye,
Manuel, http://www.manuel-breitfeld.de

The Bat! 3.5 Return RC1, Windows XP Prof. 5.1 Build 2600 SP2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: