Dear Mary,

Saturday, May 7, 2005
you let us know -at least in parts- :

> Charlene, I think this has to be a bug. The settings you sent me on
> the screenshot by PM all tallied with mine, except that you have
> "Automatically" checked and I have "Always."
I checked out both, "automatic" and "always" with the same negative
result.
To get rid of this problem, I have reverted to RC2 just for this one
mail. The ticker now shows up whenever option "always" is set but
remains static: not to get moving. Just the message: "xxx new messages".
When I chose "automatic" it vanishes again. And I haven't changed a
thing, until I noticed the ticker being paralyzed.

Since I set it up on a new machine with a fresh Win install, new
firewall and so on -yep, it's springtime- I wondered if some of the cabs
Win is extracting might have been damaged or something like that. In
fact I never had the exact same course on any Windows installation
twice, always it seemed to be a bit different than the last time. I
thought that it could be OS-related.

So here again no luck with RC2, will go forward to RC4 next time.
Thanks all for reading :-)

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara

Skype: charleneferrara

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/4 | 'Using TBBETA' information: