On Tuesday, May 10, 2005 at 5:12:52 PM [GMT -0500], Mary Bull wrote:

> Hmm. Doesn't work here. I'm totally a mouse person--I click on the
> arrow for Reply, usually. So I tried Ctr+F5 and it does not bring up a
> Reply window for me.

CTRL-F5 works fine here. Hmmm. I don't know what's happening for you.

As to the mouse persona - I can't blame you when the default shortcuts
are so tedious. I'm trying to simplify them and am encountering many
crashes along the way. :)

If this all works it will be pretty snazzy.

--
  -= Allie Martin =-
The Bat!™ v3.5 Return RC7

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: