Hello Allie!

On Tuesday, May 10, 2005, 8:23 PM, you wrote:

>> Hmm. Doesn't work here. I'm totally a mouse person--I click on the
>> arrow for Reply, usually. So I tried Ctr+F5 and it does not bring up a
>> Reply window for me.

> CTRL-F5 works fine here. Hmmm. I don't know what's happening for you.

Well, there are two of us with this complaint. Liz, first. And I was
just trying to test it for her. See
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> As to the mouse persona - I can't blame you when the default shortcuts
> are so tedious. I'm trying to simplify them and am encountering many
> crashes along the way. :)

I saw your long report. :)

But my mouse habits are long-standing, going back to 1998, when I
first learned to "do Windows." So not a recent choice, but one made
before I ever knew about The Bat!

> If this all works it will be pretty snazzy.

Yes. The shortcuts! The toolbar customizing! And maybe even IMAP
offerings that don't work like the POP3 Message Dispatcher.

I know The Team can do it! Just will take a little while longer of
patience and fortitude. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.5 Return RC7 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: