On Tuesday, May 24, 2005 @ 10:26:45 AM [-0700], Maxim Masiutin wrote:

>   Please try the updated version from the download page
> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/download.php

I just had the most wonderful experience with this latest version.

I backed up my existing email and began the .msi install. It froze. It
froze so bad that I couldn't move a thing. Not even the three fingered
salute worked. I rebooted. Blue screen. Rebooted again and let it go
through a disk check that lasted over an hour. I finally got the
computer back to a stable state. Once back, I poked around and noticed
that the install got about halfway through. Half of my the bat!
directory was missing, including the .exe. I tried to run the .msi again
and it gave me a bad .cab error. Downloaded a new version, ran it,
installed fine. Luckily all of the mail is still here!

This is on Windows XP SP2.

Don't know if this can happen to someone else here but just in case...

--
Matt

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: