On 6/2/05, Nick Danger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you need any more help after looking over the help file shoot me a
> message and I'll help out if I can.

Thanks, Nick. I have been trying the approach you suggested but I
haven't worked out the kinks. For example, the auto run only seems to
apply the first time the window opens. Anyway, let's take this offline
until it is clear whether you or I can find a solution via PPro. If
not, then I guess that I will keep on seeking some sort of
acknowledgement from someone at Ritlabs that this is an issue that
they intend to fix and an approximate timeline for doing so.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.5.25