Hello MAU,

  A reminder of what MAU typed on:
  June 3, 2005 at 19:16:44 GMT +0200

M> Do you have "Hide items if not explicitly selected' ticked in group
M> properties?

Yes this was the problem, although not as straight forward as that. It
seems that if you have a person listed in more than one group, they
all must have "Hide Items" checked. I didn't think to check every
group I had.

M> I was 'playing' with this to try to reproduce your problem and when
M> exiting TB I got an AV. See
M> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 Yes, for me I was getting the AV after deleting and then adding a
person.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.5.25
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2
 On Windows 2000 5.0 Build #2195