Hello Bill,

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 20:22:45 -0500 GMT(6/5/2005, 8:22 PM -0600 GMT),
per mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Bill McCarthy wrote:

> I also disable auto-format.  However, Alt-L fails to
> preserve two spaces between sentences.  So if I use it,
> I need to go back and add back the spaces.  This can
> make some lines longer than my line length, so more
> wasted time fixing that :-(

> Without handling this common format rule, this editor
> sucks!

When I first starting using TB I hated MicroEd. In fact I was ready
to give TB the heave ho. One of the reasons was the two spaces after a
sentence when using Alt-L. Now when I use another editor in email I
miss MicroEd, and have learned to accept this deficiency for all of
the other benefits that I've grown accustomed too.

I guess it comes down to the user's acceptable behavior of an email's
editor. At first I didn't like the hard returns. After using TB with
learning software language and copying and pasting code, I'll take
MicroEd's deficiencies in the editor over any other email program that
I've used. Either I didn't take the time to learn their full
capabilities, or I simply do NOT know of any other program where I can
rest assured that the email that I send is exactly what the recipient
will see.

To each their own.  :-)

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v3.5.25 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: