Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 7:01:07 AM, (Internet Time - @542) you wrote:

Hello Mike,

M3> If you are looking for an alternative, a lot of folks that have tried
M3> K9 really like it.  It is very popular with folks on the Gibson
M3> Research forums.  The developer hangs out there and offers great
M3> support.

I have to agree with you on K9. I have been using it with The Bat! for
about a year now and it really does a nice job. Uses very little
memory and works great with all my accounts. I have it set up to
filter all my e-mail accounts before The Bat! filters them. So far it
is setting at about 98.8% with the spam messages.

And the best thing about K9 is it is Freeware! If anyone wants to try
it out, you can find it here:

http://keir.net

Hope this helps...

 Michael                 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! Version 3.5.26
On Windows XP SP2