Hi MAU,

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:48:46 +0200 (10:48 AM here), MAU [M] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>> This leads me to believe that the problem is related to the
>> settings I've configured in TB, or my message base data or a
>> combination of both.

M> It could be as you say but, what could be so peculiar or different
M> to your TB installation?

I never considered my setup peculiar and don't do anything that
unusual that I know of. That's what makes this problem so frustrating.

M> have you all your accounts configured to check mailboxes at
M> start-up? If so, have you tried disabling this option as a test?

I don't have the accounts configured to poll on start up. Because I'm
frequently away from my WiFi LAN, I prefer to poll manually using
Alt-F2.

M> Again as a test, have you tried a brand new TB installation from
M> scratch without using your existing message base?

This is what I will try this weekend. I suspect TB will work.

M> If you use any plugins, or system wide antivirus or firewall, have
M> you tried disabling them?

Yes, I've disabled all of the plugins. My AV and firewall shouldn't
matter as I've used them both for quite some time. Just to eliminate
the possibility, I will try that after this mail session.

--
Kevin Coates
Dewitt, NY USA

Using TB! v3.5.24 under Windows XP 5.1.2600 SP2
(see kludges for my pgp key)