Hello Peter.

--On 20 June 2005 17:35 +0200 you wrote about Re: 3.5.27:

> Please tell me how you know nothing is being done.

One public promise *30* versions ago, you tell me what's been done to
improve IMAP in all those 30 builds?

> I would not but I am certain (no question mark) that many people know
> that this is the case for you two - no need to repeat it every second
> day.

I was asked to send Log files, I did. Apparently they didn't receive them
and publicly denied all knowledge of me ever sending them so best keep
reminding them don't you think?

> BTW, I rum TB! with IMAP, too, and I agree, there is still some distance
> to go before TB! works well with IMAP.

I would like it to work perhaps just a little bit for me. I know how to get
round the expunge problem but message refuse point blank to load so it's
100% unusable.

Anyway, the trout are flying freely at the moment so lets call it a day and
no hard feelings.

--
Tony.