Hello Vili!

On Thursday, July 14, 2005, 8:45 AM, you wrote:

>>> Since upgrading to 3.51 Pro...
>>> I write part of an email, save it and come back to it in the Outbox
>>> later, only to find some random characters have disappeared. Can be
>>> from anywhere: beginning, middle or end of a word or sometimes it
>>> can span between two words.
>> Yes. Or I send it and decide to re-read it after it's sent and
>> characters (usually only one or two characters) are missing.

> What is the exact byte size of your thebat.exe file?

> Mine is 10,960,184 bytes.

Same here, as told in Properties.

Says, Size on Disk: 10,977, 280 bytes.

Does that figure matter? Is it the same as yours?

> I dont see this behaviour...

There's now a BT report, https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4904

Half a dozen of us, so far, are seeing this behavior, per posts here
and by PM reports. Marek Mikus seems to say that Stefan is working on
fixing it:

mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mary
The Bat 3.51 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: