Hello Peter and All,

Sunday, July 24, 2005, 7:44:21 PM, you wrote:

> on  Sun, 24 Jul 2005 19:32:54 +0100GMT (24.07.2005, 20:32 +0200GMT here),
> you wrote:

DE>> Have I got this wrong, or did it change.

DE>> A message can get caught by a number of filters.

DE>> Filter 1 catches spam and moves it to a spam folder.
DE>> Filter 2 catches list and moves it to a list folder.

DE>> Which one should take preference if the message get caught by both ?

> The one that is topmost, if "Continue with other filters" is not
> checked.

Yep that is checked. (Don't ask it gets complicated)

So the message can get caught by both filters.

So I ask again which one should move it when it gets caught by both.

Other examples.

I have  a filter for friends and one for lists. It is possible for a
message to get caught by both.

 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]