Hello Ian!

On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 5:49 PM, you wrote:

> It appears that for the smiley to quote, it must have printable white
> space after it. It does not quote if there is nothing after it, or if
> there is just a carriage return and line feed only after it.

> Can anyone confirm :(

Confirmed. I got a verify-wait notification from  Diman Pavlov, to
whom this issue is assigned.

I put a note, subsequent to receiving that, that the issue is not
fixed in v. 3.51.10.

I put the steps to reproduce in once more, and referred also to the
last note, from Natasha v. Pearce, who had noted what you describe in
her supporting note for the occurrence in 3.51.9.

I have since received a further BT notification, changing the status
to Verify-Fail.

Thank you so much for writing so clearly about this here, Ian.

If you would like to, perhaps you will add another supporting note, in
regard to the bug's still being present in v. 3.51.10. I would very
much appreciate your doing that.

http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=3889

Diman Pavlov is trying hard to solve this! :)

Mary
The Bat 3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2