Hello Natasha!

On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 6:08 PM, you wrote:

>> Can anyone confirm :(

> Absolutely. In addition, as I wrote in my note attached to the BT,
> any smiley on the last line will not be quoted unless another
> line/paragraph below the one with the smiley/s is selected. But only
> if the last characters represent a smiley, it seems.

Natasha, if you have the time, could you put a further note to that
effect at

http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=3889

The status has now been changed from Verify-Fail to Verify-Wait. But
it won't hurt to get this further comment on the record.

Just in case the bug fix doesn't hold up in the next beta, where Marek
Mikus does say it will appear as fixed.

mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mary
The Bat 3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2