Hi Peter,

On Thursday, 04 August 2005 at 10:41Peter Palmreuther wrote:

>> What you say makes sense. So one person who sends me these .att files
>> is using Apple Mail (2.622). So maybe it's a Mac thing?
>
> I'd say that's possible and reasonable. I can imagine the Apple mailer
> sending messages as RTF text, it's for sure a candidate for this kind
> of "fancy stuff" :-)

And I can imagine TB! to not correctly support RFC.

Filenames of attachments are not correctly decoded (RFC 2231) :
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4198

The author of this entry told me that the bug still exists, although Marek set
it to resolved.
Perhaps we have the same thing with Avis mail here.

--
Manuel, http://www.manuel-breitfeld.de