Hello Mary,

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:42:00 -0500 GMT (19/08/2005, 20:42 +0700 GMT),
Mary Bull wrote:

>> IMHO the tab sequence should ignore the attachment pane. Hotkey access
>> is more appropriate. I do not think I have needed to tab into the
>> attachment pane more than twice in the seven years I have been using
>> The Bat!

MB> Please support my BT report at:

MB> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5031

No. The attachment pane belongs in the tab sequence. Your bug report
critises the order - this we can talk about.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but
eventually you find a hair stylist you like.