Hello Cees & everyone else,

on 29-Aug-2005 at 17:59 you (Cees) wrote:

> for starters: Avast is just perfect!

Ah, I see.

> It never left me with a virus

You're sure? How would you know that? Do you have another system with a
"perfect" (non-existent:-) virus scanner to prove what you are saying?

> and secondly it's free too.

Thats not an argument when it comes to computer security.

> I ain't never gonna pay for a product like NOD32 that can't stand up to
> Avast and AVG!

Why is that? I heard "its just perfect" so far. Thats what you think, and
given the way you're argumenting here, thats not exactly the best
recommendation, mind you... :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Just as important as having ideas is getting rid of them. -- Francis
Crick

 Current beta is 3.60.05 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: