Hello Greg,

> On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 05:07:55 +0200 GMT(9/5/2005, 10:07 PM -0600 GMT),
> per mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Vili wrote:
>> Now I did a disk defrag, I suspect that it will slow down either...
>> I dont know, what else to look for... :(((
> Are you allowing TB to compress folders, or are you compressing
> folders manually?
> See Roelof's reply per mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I  do  it  regularly, manually. It is not the issue, unfortunately, it
does not help.

I  was  thinking... I realized, that it started around I let TB! shows
photos  in the header... Now I disabled displaying the sender's photo.
It seems to be faster to display messages... I will see what happens.

-- 
Vili
The Bat 3.61.02 beta on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 1


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.61.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to