Hello Richard!

On Friday, September 23, 2005, 12:01 PM, you wrote:

>> [-] AV on printing
>   Still getting AVs in message view mode but not when viewing message
>   on master menu. I am able to sometimes print once from "message
>   view" and on printing it leaves message view and returns to master
>   view. I don't remember such prior behavior.

I am not sure that I understand your terminology: "message view mode"
and "master view" and "master menu."

Is "message view mode" a View Mode that you have set up?

I thought perhaps you meant the Preview Pane, which is enabled from
The Bat!/View/Message auto-view setting.

So I enabled that (it's not my preference; I normally use View Folder
as my window) and I printed just fine from it.

Also, as I reported to Maxim, I can print okay from the View Folder
window.

If you'll tell me further what you mean by "message view mode" and
"master view" I will try to test and confirm.

Mary
The Bat 3.61.07 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: