Hello Richard!

On Friday, September 23, 2005, 5:52 PM, you wrote:

>>> I can print your message to me fine from the Preview Pane. I get an
>>>   AV when I try to print from "message view."
>> For me, it's fixed in 07.
>   You can print from both views?

I can print both views.

>> We'll have to sort out the difference in your settings and mine, I
>> guess, if we're to help the development team solve this discrepancy.
>   It happens to me when I use my preferred printer (FinePrint) or
>   Adobe PDF. It does not happen to me if I use hard printer such as HP
>   LaserJet or HP InkJet.

My printer is a Hewlett Packard Laserjet 1300.

>   This problem has never happened in prior versions/betas with
>   FinePrint.

I am sure it is a a change in TB!'s code that has changed the way TB!
interacts with your preferred printer.

>   This behavior did start with FinePrint in printing the
>   results of searches several months ago. I've been living with that.
>   The new problem seems to be an extension that is a significant
>   inconvenience for me . . . in that it eliminates my preferred
>   printer.

Yes. So it should be fixed.

>   Does that help to better define the current discrepancy?

I think it does. I think you should add a BT note to your issue report
at http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5133
and put this information in.

It should be on record that this is not fixed for you in beta v.
3.61.07.

Mary
The Bat 3.61.07 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: