Hello Thomas,

Sunday, December 11, 2005, 2:45:39 AM, you wrote:

IAW>> This is not a real problem as you have to consciously copy the message
IAW>> over to the out box and then send it.

TF> Imagine you just want to move the message to another folder, and by
TF> accident drop it in the Outbox. It gets sent at next routine
TF> send+receive.

Personally, I don't run into that problem.  However, I often receive
messages from people who use Outlook and they want to "recall" a
message due to sending it in error.  The common pattern with the
"recall" messages is the user did not check the "To" or "CC" fields
prior to hitting send.

I suspect this new feature would be of assistance to them.

Personally, it does not matter to me.

Question.  Why does the program now ask if I want to save a message
prior to sending?  Is their a way to "turn off" this feature.

Thanks

--
Ethan J. Mings
Principal,