Curtis,

On 19-12-2005 03:31, you [C] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
C> Am I the only one noting that the duplicates have finally disappeared
C> and that the folder count issues are also improved?

The new queue does appear to work well here (have just been using it for
2 hours) for fetching mail and fortunately the AVs I got as clockwork in
the last 2-3 betas have yet to appear. I do still see hanging tasks -
like "Scan \\"account name"\"folder name" - In queue" just sitting there
for minutes and minutes.

However, I still have issues with folders with no unread mail are
bolded, etc.

Also, when sending mail that is to be filtered after sending TB locks up
in around 15 secs (filter just moves outgoing mail to a particular
folder).

Additionally, drafts in the remote outbox are still not handled
correctly (several draft/parked [ :-) ] copies are left on send and
there may be ghost messages with 0-size and no headers/body). Please,
Ritlabs, get to work on that outbox.

C> For some reason, I'm having large attachments not being left on the
C> server when selecting messages for reading. TB! retrieves the
C> attachments.

I don't use that setup so sorry I cannot be of any help there.

-- 
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>  
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author> 
<thebat version> 3.63.14 (Beta) Pro </thebat version>
<env.> ~4 POP3, 7 IMAP (UW IMAP 2002e) & 1 IMAP (Exchange 6.5), 175K msgs. 
</env.>
<os> Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1 </os>

  


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.63.14 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to