Hi all,

I've been noting problems with smooth user input response while
composing messages. It's as though the system is very busy. When I
check TB! in the task manager, it's consistently using at least 15%
CPU time. When it's actually checking the server, CPU time goes up to
spikes of 45% and is at least 35% at all times!

I note the problem more on my office system which has less RAM and CPU
power than my home system.

I have AVG installed and have since deleted the plugin to see if this
could be the cause and nothing has changed since doing so. I have no
other plugins or spam proxies installed here. No firewall either
except that for XP.

--
-= Curtis=-
Using TB! v3.63.15 (Beta)