On Wednesday, December 21, 2005, at 12:28 PM, Clive Taylor
wrote:

> I've just installed this beta and I'm seeing triplicates of messages
> in my Inbox now. Also, a new issue where folders are only showing new
> (and not all) messages unless I click another folder and back again.

I thought this was TB! showing duplicates again with this here your
message appearing twice in the list and with the same id. However, I
just fired up Mulberry and it's listed twice there as well.

It would seem that the message duplication gremlin has completely left
me here for the time being.

--
-= Curtis=-
Using TB! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition