Hello tbbeta,

  I am still seeing the folder count not being updated in my TB folder.
It seems if I am sitting in the folder when new mail arrives, the
Inbox shows an increase in the Unread count, but this is not reflected
in the TB folder. I am not sure this applies only when I am sitting in
the account or not, but If you had a lot of folders and it happened at
any time it would be very difficult to tell which folder actually
received the messages.

 Stuart                   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition

 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600