Hello Curtis,
  A reminder of what Curtis typed on:
  Wednesday, December 21, 2005 at 13:49:08 GMT -0500

C> The message count updates for new messages added is Ok. Do you filter
C> your messages using TB!? If so, maybe that's the difference. My
C> messages are filtered server side, except for the filter that colours
C> replies to my messages a particular colour.

My sorting is done on the server as well, just the color groups are
applied here and I just noticed that it is kind of hit and miss as to
what gets colored.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600