On Wednesday, December 21, 2005, at 01:01 PM, Stuart Cuddy
wrote:

>   I am still seeing the folder count not being updated in my TB folder.
> It seems if I am sitting in the folder when new mail arrives, the
> Inbox shows an increase in the Unread count, but this is not reflected
> in the TB folder. I am not sure this applies only when I am sitting in
> the account or not, but If you had a lot of folders and it happened at
> any time it would be very difficult to tell which folder actually
> received the messages.

Hmmm I'm not having that problem with my TBBETA folder which now
contains 4200 messages. I'll need to purge it down to a 2000 shortly.

The message count updates for new messages added is Ok. Do you filter
your messages using TB!? If so, maybe that's the difference. My
messages are filtered server side, except for the filter that colours
replies to my messages a particular colour.

--
-= Curtis=-
Using TB! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition