On Tuesday, January 24, 2006, 3:03:02 PM, Paul Van Noord wrote:

PVN> I run Voyager on a PIII 750 w/ 1 gig RAM and the flash drive connected
PVN> to a USB 1.1 port (motherboard is too old for USB 2) and experience
PVN> nothing like you describe. May I suggest you carefully examine your
PVN> facilities and fix what is wrong before berating RIT for your local
PVN> problems.

There have been several reports about this problem. I experience it as
well and have described it in several other posts and contributed
information in BT (see https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5376).

Stefan reports this as fixed - I assure you (and Stefan) that it is
not. The problem can reliably be reproduced on my end. I use POP so
IMAP is not the problem.

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.65.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
neither do we." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

 Current beta is 3.70.02 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: