Hello Charlie,

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:02:39 -0500 GMT (24/03/2007, 03:02 +0700 GMT),
Charlie Kroeger wrote:

CK> Sorry dude, my v.3 key block retrieved a key to activate the above version
of
CK> Voyager but got an error message for my trouble.

Wait a second: We have to reactivate after upgrading? Does that count
towards the five times of new activation we are allowed with Voyager?

I don't know where my key is... so far, I never re-activated any
software after upgrading.

The changelog is impressively long, that's good. However, I'll give it
a pass anyway. I will try the first version that doesn't write to the
registry. Voyager is to be used on other people's computers and it is
rather embarrassing that it leaves its marks there.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people
play along to avoid looking ignorant.