Hello Rick,

On 2007-05-05, at 18:02 (local time here), you wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I posted this once before. If anyone else is getting this please
> confirm.

> Whenever I open an HTML email in my browser I get an error from The
> Bat; "The system cannot find the file specified" Yet the email opens
> in the browser apparently correctly.

 That happened to me back in 2004, see
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. I got no answers but in the
end I fixed it by modifying some entry in the registry. I can't
remember the details, but I'd suggest to find the entry about opening
"file://" (most possibly HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\file) or ".html" in your
browser and check whether quotes are missing around the parameter
(%1).

HTH.

 M. Diaz