Hello Mark
On Sunday, May 6, 2007 you wrote:

> Just to be sure: it is the .html file association you're working on, is it?

Both HTM and HTML in the file associations tab of Folder options :))

> Easy: not checked!

I tried that too

> BTW: perhaps you already stated that in an earlier message (in that case:
>      sorry), but did you try to change your default browser?

I have changed my default browser to Maxthon 2 and am hoving NO
trouble launching external links from The Bat, only HTML email. I get
the error but the message apparently loads correctly

--
Rick
The Bat Version 3.99.3