Hello Gary,

> It is a problem in TB! because TB! will not allow the user to accept a cert.
> It makes that decision for him/her, and that answer is always no, you cannot
> connect (if the cert is outdated)..

But it is very security sensitive decision. Let's say you are
competent to make it, let's say I'm, most of IT guys are too. But what
about my mom, your little sister, John "the plummer" Doe from the floor
below, a lady with the puddle in the lift :)? Sorry but they are majority and
Ritlabs (like any other company) just makes desicions on majority
users.

 Vilius