> "Indie_Dev" wrote on 23/08/2007 at 00:34:44 +1100
> subject "Interface Inconsistencies" :

*snip*

> Following your logic to the end, we need several "Received" columns as
> there are often 4 or more "Received" lines in an eMail header.
> [ironie]It could be interesting to sort messages by
> first/second/third/fourth receiving entry.......[/ironie]

No, thats not what I'm implying. Lets try this again. Too bad we don't
have access to a chalk board and a box of crayons because this is a
classic classroom debate that can only be resolved by some hardcore
wielding of chalk. :)

OK, here goes...

If I import my email that my previous email programs says I received in 1996
and which doesn't show up on my 'today' filter, when I export that
email, I expect it to appear in the target email program _exactly_
like that.  No messing about.

The fact that I have emails from 1996, showing up in the 'today' (the
day of the import) filter under the 'received' heading is 100% wrong
and inconsistent. Period. End of story.

And in case you didn't know this already, _only_ the Bat! does this.
NO other email does this. None.

--
cheers,
 Indie_Dev