> Indie_Dev wrote:
>> So, by your submission, because TV was invented way before I was born,
>> I can't complain about not getting channel 2 on the UHF band as
>> opposed to VHF? Right.
>>
> wrong. as opposed to UHF and VHF, back in 1996 there was no other
> standard except RFC822 that would allow Date: be in a different format.

> just make sure your mail of that time obeys RFC822.
> if yes, and all the rest of your sayings still hold - fire up a
> bugreport on the tracker.

> i've had enough fun with you for today. thanks for mooding me up.

OK, lets try this again.

Those _same_ emails imported into the following WORK JUST FINE and
with NONE of this silliness that we're so hotly debating.

Outlook
Outlook Express
Windows Mail
Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Mail Desktop
Eudora
EudoraPro
Thunderbird
PocoMail

Heck, even Agent (the newsreader), read my pre-1996 emails just fine,
since back then when I was on Netcom ISP, thats what I used for news
and email since it was one of the very few programs that had an
integrated news and email program.

Your turn.

--
cheers,