Hi Gleason!

> Hasn't everyone seen this?  Well maybe not, so here it is from the
> Ritlabs website:

> The largest-scale changes were made in The Bat!’s interface.
> Users will see a totally new program.
> [...]

Sounds fancy and supports exactly what I wanted to say: A lot of cosmetic
fixes and some fancy bright new colorful stuff but old issues aren't fixed.
I think that a state of the art modern interface should come with state of
the art features like IMAP and newsgroups ability.

The last time I tried IMAP it did not work as it should, see here in the
group. I especially had problems with filters and stuff like this. Also
some other issues which makes IMAP completly unusable for me. Funny is that
I paid for IMAP when I bought v2.

Plus plus plus. But I'm really tired of talking this all and all over
again. I'm complaining every six months or so about the company's politics
and the priority of issues, bugs and stuff like this and it seems that I am
the almost the only one who isn't happy with this.

I agree that the TB interface should be state of the art. This is important
for a lot of (new) customers. But don't forget the tons of to-do's you can
see in the bug tracker and in the list of long promised features.

--

Regards,
Martin

The Bat! v3.99.24 powered by Windows Server 2003 "R2" Standard Edition 5.2
Build 3790 Service Pack 2

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org