Hello Graham,

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 02:04:52 +0000 GMT (12/02/2008, 09:04 +0700 GMT),
Graham wrote:

>> You mean like this: http://www.pcwize.com/ ?

G> Great, but how is a newcomer to TB supposed to know about it? This
G> should as a minimum be in the Help menu. I shall read it with much
G> interest. Thanks.

Point taken (it should be in the Help menu), and you're welcome. I do
agree that the Help needs an update...

G> I do think there is a tendency for those of you who have long
G> associations with TB not to realize just how difficult it is to
G> make sense of all the features or find information.

Believe me, we've all been there.

G>  As an example, [...]
G> Simple for you guys, very frustrating for me.

As Maggie said, please join TBUDL. TB! is far too complex a program
to grasp at first sight.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Things You Would Never Know Without the Movies: If you decide to start
dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.