Hello all,

I saw this the first time yesterday but it is still happening today
after several  TB restarts and even re-boots.

When I copy some text from the preview pane and then 'Past as Quotation'
I get an extra character at the end of the quoted paragraph that is
displayed as a square. See attached PNG. In one occasion yesterday I
got some 20 or 30 of these squares at the end of the paragraph.

Actually, I have just quoted below a paragraph from one of my messages
and, still at the editor, I do see the square at the end. Let's see
what happens when I send this message and get it back.

> - I double checked to see if I had 'Automatic check' selected as, due
> to testing and the fact that menu icon may be a bit misleading because
> it includes the red checkmark, I would not be the first time I had it
> not selected. But it was. So, hey! My spell checker wasn't "working"!

Has anybody else seen something like this?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.14.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2