Hi MAU,

On Thursday, February 21, 2008 at 5:39:24 AM you wrote:

M> When I copy some text from the preview pane and then 'Past as Quotation'
M> I get an extra character at the end of the quoted paragraph that is
M> displayed as a square.

<...>

M> Has anybody else seen something like this?

Yes. I thought it was something to do with the way the new editor
works, hard returns, or something to do with the wrapping which I have
on auto?

It has become impossible for me to paste 'properly' between my email
and wordprocessor as that company has also decided to add a major new
feature which is pasting html into emails. Atlantis and TB! might as
well be on different planets.

--

Regards,
  Maggie

Never feed your cat anything that doesn't match the carpet. -Anonymous
Running Windows XP, 5, and emailing with The Bat! 4.0.14