Hello MAU,

> When I copy some text from the preview pane and then 'Past as Quotation'
> I get an extra character at the end of the quoted paragraph that is
> displayed as a square.

Looking at the source code this looks like an ACK (non printable)
character, because it is '=06' in quoted printable format, which
represents the ACK character.

No clue where this might come from. I copied the above quote just the
same way, let's see if it has an extra character when it reaches you.

--
Martin
TB! 4.0.14.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2