Hi Martin,

On 2/26/2008, 11:45 AM, Martin Schuster wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I am not sure what you mean by "down arrow": the "cursor down"-key on
> your keyboard or the TB!-button on the right side of the
> address-field with the arrows pointing downwards?

I mean the cursor down key on the keyboard, sorry for the confusion...

> Here I can NOT delete an entry when I start typing the first letters,
> the list pops up and I use the cursor to go down the list, and hit
> delete.

I think you may be experiencing similar behaviour that I am..

> I can, however, delete the entry this way when I use the above
> mentioned button on the right side of the address field to open the
> list, go down with the cursor key and hit enter.

It seems a bit erratic to me the way that it works. Sometimes it will delete
the entry, and other times it won't. Just seems a bit unintuitive.

The only sure way I've found for it to work is if you use the mouse, and
select the entry you want to delete, then hold the left mouse button down
and hit the delete key at the same time.

Art

--
Art
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.