Hello Martin,

>> If I know which address I want to delete, I just start typing it in the
>> corresponding field and the drop down list will open displaying only
>> those addresses that match what I have so far typed. At any moment, I
>> can use the down arrow key to get into the list, scroll if needed, and
>> delete.
>
> Yes, that would be nice, and that is exactly what's not working here
> and on Art's computer! As soon as the list opens automatically (and
> not by me pressing on the button on the right) I can't delete an
> entry!

You are darn right! I was pretty sure that worked or at least it did in
the past. But I am now not sure because, since a long time ago, I only
auto-complete from AB and not History. I tried with 3.99.29 and it
doesn't work either. So, maybe it never worked the way I said and I
can't check because the oldest version I can revert to ATM is 3.99.29.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.14.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2