Hello Stefan,

M>> With previous editor (i.e. in 3.99.29) I could position the cursor
M>> anywhere, including any number of lines below the last line already
M>> written (whether by a template or myself.)
>
> Actually, this is only true for positioning using the mouse. If you
> move caret with navigation keys, the caret will be moved beyond the
> EOF.

being mouse oriented as I am I must admit I had not tried navigation
keys. However, if it works with nav keys (which is equivalent to hitting
<enter> at least in the number of keystrokes needed, I don't see why it
shouldn't work with mouse

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.14.8 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2